2 people today came up to me and asked this:
"how come you don't smile anymore?"
it intrigued me and all i could do
is raise a brow and say nothing.
after about 3 days of not even
entering my own room
i went in there tonight
to get my phone charger.
it felt so cold and abandoned
i instantly was rushed with
sorrowful emotions and wanted
to instantly leave
so i did. i must clean it soon
but even then I've still been
sleeping on the couch.
i finally have my own
full sized room after
so many years,
and now i don't even wish
to reside in it.
----
I'm not getting much sleep
these days.
the bags under my eyes
look horrendous.
I've never had this problem
==
"I'm due for a miracle
I'm waiting for a sign.
I'll stare straight into
the sun, i wont close my
eyes. till i understand
or go blind"
is how i feel about now
with everything.



No comments:
Post a Comment