on accident. so much written.gone.in.seconds.
my mind has been blank for days.
uncertain.where.shall.i.live?
anxiety within has been building.
yet i stand calm.Today.was.a.day.
i was alone all day.The.first.in.
a really long time.I've kept busy
with surrounding myself with others.
Hiding.it.seems.
i.purged.my.room.today.after.3.weeks.
of not cleaning.
I am listening to Sufjan Stevens a.t.m.
Good.times.
i want to be doing more with my time.
why am i allowing such routine to
copy and repeat. i was doing so good.
break.the.mold.
we.cant.rewind.like.a.video.
after.being.sick.for.a.week.straight.
i'm finally feeling better. thank god.
waking up crippled is never good.
reminds.me.when.i.had.swine.flu.
\43 min phone break/

\43 min phone break/
just got off the phone with the lil lady.
its.funny.how.the.universe.unfolds.itself.
sometimes.my.mood.now.was.not.what.it.was
when i started writing this.
i feel much better. not that i was depressed
or anything before.
...
these clouds bleed crimson
for the heavens are burning
we awoke the great deceiver.
angels fall by the masses
the streets open up swallowing
them whole.
unsheathe thine swords brethren
the hour is nigh
demons crawl this land
for far to long
our future resides in each-other
Inspiring. :) I'm gonna hit up craigslist and see what I can find for apartments.
ReplyDeleteNow I got your cold it seems. Ugh.
Let's break the mold, before it's too late, my brother.