Saturday, April 24, 2010

f(r)iend

"you make me glow, watch everything light up around you"


its been a emotionally hectic week. people deciding to
confide they care for me and like me. the constancy
of the gym, feeling great due to. Always keeping myself
busy, with body's around me smiling. I feel i made the
correct choice, due to the recent events. My heart is at
ease. Life is looking up. I haven't played any video-games
in almost 2 weeks, and I'm gaining an itching. Today
i am thinking about it but i just got done cleaning house,
4hours later. the sun is out the birds are bumpin. I went
for a walk, and did my lil' workout routine.
---
i maybe have decided to not trim or shave my beard
till my birthday.. we will see..hah.
---
postal service is wonderful relaxing music.
---
back tattoo idea i want

No comments:

Post a Comment